Monday 9 September 2013


If you genuinely love someone, don't ever decorate her eyes with tears,her ears with lies, and her heart with a wound.~



Words and hearts should be handled with care for words when spoken and hearts when broken are the hardest things to repair.~

Find arms that will hold you at your weakest times, eyes that will see your beauty at your ugliest times, and a heart that will love you at your worst.~

 Dear God, today I woke up. I am healthy. I am alive . Thank you I apologize for all my complaining. I am truly grateful for all you've done.~

Forget all the reasons why it won't work and believe the one reason why it will.~

As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words but to live by them.~

Being with no one is better than being with the wrong, because those who fly solo often have the strongest wings.~

Sometimes you have to try not to care, no matter how much you do, because sometimes you can mean nothing to someone who means so much to you. It's not pride. It's self respect. ~ 

1 comment: